30 April 2009

T-Ball

Upon Valerie's insistence, we signed Ari up for T-Ball this year. I was hesitant to do so because I thought he was too young, but you know how that goes. He had his first game on Saturday and he did great! I was so proud of him.












He went after every ball when he was on the field, and he hit the ball well both times he was at bat. The only thing we really need to work on is running the bases. He hasn't grasped that concept quite yet. But, he stayed with the team in the dug out and listened to his coaches, so I couldn't really ask for much more.

So, now that we've got Ari taken care of, it's time to start getting Emilie prepped.

7 comments:

  1. Good job Ari and dont forget spit on the grass when you sit on the bench !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our biggest fear is him peeing in the grass! The boy loves to pee outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what to think about these last couple of posts. You make me sound like a bossy woman, which I am not. You just need to do things my way!
    p.s. I knew he'd be great at T-ball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call 'em as I see 'em, Miss Von, call 'em as I see 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My nephew Sylvain liked to pee often on a tree close to the house until my sister asked him:
    Why do you pee on this tree, we have toilets!
    Sylvain replied: because dad does it.
    I wonder if Luke likes to pee outside too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Daniel! You can't prove anything!! Ari won't talk, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails