22 June 2009

Let Me In - 3 ways

Let Me In is one of the most powerful REM songs I have ever heard. The music and Michael Stipe's voice just penetrate my entire body every time I listen to it. It has always been a favorite of mine. I started singing it to Ari before bed after Ang, Michael and I went to an REM concert last June. I was surprised when they performed a slower version of the song live and I fell in love with it all over again.

Below I posted kind of a progression of Let Me In. The first video is from 1994 when the band was recording the Monster album. The second is a live version from the Monster tour. The third is from the Accelerate tour last year and is the slower version that I mentioned above. Good stuff. Enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. Turn the volume up, turn the lights off and just listen to these totally awesome songs from Monster:

    - Let Me In
    - Circus Envy
    - You

    It does not get much better than that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails