14 July 2010

Happy Anniversary Ditalini Press!

Two years ago today, Ditalini Press was created. 

Ditalini Press is a blog consisting of a group of creative writers who post at regular intervals. We are given a writing topic at the beginning of the month and are encouraged to submit our works by the end of the month.
Ditalini Press gave me the inspiration I needed to start Latent Chestnut, and I am happy to recognize the second anniversary of the first post. The number of Ditalini Press contributors has grown significantly over the past couple years; we started with five, and now have twenty-two contributors. 

I was more nervous than excited when the first topic was given on July 14, 2008 because I had not written anything creative for years.  But now, I eagerly anticipate each new topic and look forward to the challenge it presents.  It is a rewarding experience for me, and keeps my creative juices flowing.  As always, Ditalini Press is open to anyone, and we are always looking for more writers to join the fun!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cool site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is, Lisa. If you ever want to join the fun, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails